SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

So far I've had a quick look at it. I haven't delved deeply into...

1. 15,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    So far I've had a quick look at it. I haven't delved deeply into the geology but assume what they say is correct from the drill results. Yes, it has size and grade plus lots of exploration potential.
    My issue with it for you, is the same as the difference between us shown on RXM. I struggled to wait that long for RXM (3 yrs) and it was in a far advanced position. Porpyhrys take a long time to drill up and develop because they are big or huge. This one is good grade for a porpyhry are you prepared to wait?

The good news is it's in Cu and the demand for Cu & thus price are becoming more apparent.

Maybe you can wait till the PFS is out. I see the PEA, a bit like an advanced scoping study. Maybe you can wait till the PFS. At PFS the market cap should be 40% of NPV made more likely by the demand for Cu.

Sorry If I didn't get more excited about NortIsle's but I have two porpyhrys in my portfolio already Alpala and Khamargtai that are very advanced. With both I had to go through a lot of grief in waiting that's besides HCH's one. Hillside is more likely IOCG but had the same hearbreaking wait.

Hint look at the Lassonde (discovery) curve https://miningexplained.com/the-lassonde-curve/ and work out the current place of NorthIsle in it.

IMVHO & Best of luck
    As

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.