NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

NCZ - Same Old Same Old

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831

LOL @ eastwest101 ‘Separate me from my capital’.....good line - I’m gonna use that.

NCZ board and management have certainly done a sterling job separating me from my capital in the last couple of years.

Just catching up on this NCZ thread. I don’t check in as much anymore because I sold half my holding and am barely interested in my other half.....I refuse to engage anymore it’s been such a disappointing ‘investment’ so when I too heard the NCZ spruiker on my voicemail I was pretty unimpressed.....I mean why would they BOTHER.

I’ve basically decided to ride this out to a de- listing.....but just cross my fingers something positive eventuates.For those posters a little puzzled as to why the market continues to give this stock the thumbs down despite a number of apparently supportive factors .....here’s a few reasons :

(1) the company has a sorry history of over promising and under delivering.

(2) there have been several cap raises with those taking them up invariably regretting it.

(3) There was serious talk of dividends in the early days yet 4 years later not a cent has been paid.

(4) There’s something a bit slippery about how this stock trades.

So the market isn’t buying this most recent news as anything that will turn this company around. It has a long way to go before it wins back any respect. I’m a hold on a smallish parcel of shares in NCZ - have not entertained the idea of buying more for a long time now.....but I live on in hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.