cheers Joe... suspicions are no doubt quite well justified given...

1. 41,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    cheers Joe... suspicions are no doubt quite well justified given the exposure today, though to be fair commercial news networks have a reputation for hyperbole.

did Albanese announce an inquiry? there's sure to be a mess there to clean up. Shorten should have been on to this before the journos released it... was he napping in the office? he must have been interviewed and so should have had good responses ready to roll out. I wonder if he's up to the job?

as to the spectrum of autism, sure it has an extremely wide range. quite a few of the medical staff I've known and enjoyed working with have been on the spectrum. but even geniuses have difficulty controlling the typical autistic responses to stress. I believe there are quite a few in engineering and digital related professions.

the other end of the scale though seems to be shortening, but some families, who now can no longer rely on a residential placement, can be badly bruised and even torn apart by a child, particularly around puberty and teens, who becomes a literal Frankensteins monster.... the stand over, manipulation, violence, destruction of the household at the worst end. Out of Home Care is a very last resort and I've known of several families who have had to literally abandon their child to the care of the nation just to survive.

sure there are rorts and frauds, but lets not condemn the NDIS just yet.... we haven't even got the full story.

mate I could go on for pages on this so don't let me get wound up on it. Have a good night Joe

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.