NDO 2.92% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Hi "Practisingaccountant:")Thanks for the reply. I don't want to...

1. 116 Posts.
    Hi "Practisingaccountant:")

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to sound like I'm questioning your reply though are you able to point out where etrade state they implement a 3 price step process? It would be great if this is what happens though I've just been reading through all the "example / help files" etc linked from the conditional sell order page in etrade and can't find anything mentioning the 3 price steps.

Also, is it a fair assumption that a stop loss won't always work - even with a 3 step process? For example;

> the price drops to 19c my sell order is placed (at the back of the line)
    > Before my order is fulfilled it then drops to 18.5c - which at this stage my sell order is then placed at the back of the 18.5 selling group
    > Someone then sells down to 18c before my 18.5c order is fulfilled
    > It then reaches 17.5 and so on...

Would it be unusual for the above to happen or is this why some people say that stop losses don't always work?

Thanks Again

Wayne

PS. What's everyone's thoughts on NDO for the next couplr of weeks? From what I've read it seems the Oil Price could be dropping down to the $60's - if this happens can you see NDO retracing or do you think it will hold it's ground?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.025(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 89.0¢ 85.5¢ $28.94K 32.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3908 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.