NDO 2.99% 86.0¢ nido education limited

ndo npv calc, page-20

1. 64 Posts.
    To Deswalker

I use the publicly available Galoc prodution profile in the presentations which if i do the maths right adds up to net NDO production of about 5.4MMBLS over 5 yrs or a total of about 25MMBLS for the whole asset. I use a discount rate of 10% in my example but for other stocks which are one asset companies (such as AED) i would typically use 15% discount rate. My Nido NPV calc includes head office costs and financing costs and I am using a $60/bbl received price. If i strip H/O & financing costs out i would get around US$100m for their share of the asset itself or about US$440 for the whole project 100% (which assumes 100% equity financing). If I use your $56/bbl price I still get over US$400m for whole asset. I guess it depends what opex your are assuming in your model as to why your calc is a bit lower than mine but i think we are in the same ball park.

One thing i cant remember is the crude quality premium / dicount to WTI for the Galoc crude - do you know? I don't think it is Tapis quality but i think its trades at discount to Brent which would add a few dollars difference to our received barrel prices and further explain why my NPV value is bit higher than yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.