NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Interestingly you don't own shares but emerge with an analysis...

1. 483 Posts.
    Interestingly you don't own shares but emerge with an analysis on NDO.

Subject ndo npv calc
    Stock Code NDO - NIDO PETROLEUM LIMITED
    Posted 11/08/06 12:30
    Posted by Maverick1
    IP 210.193.xxx.xxx
    Post #1199553 - 80 reads
    Start of thread

Has onyone on this forum actually done an NPV calculation for Nido. I have, using US$60 crude price for life of project; Nido's announced production profile for Galoc; capex of US$120m to allow for overrun (last public guidance was up to US$90m gross in May 06); US$220m in "tax shield" for past sunk costs; full taxed using corp tax rate; a 10% discount rate and first production at end of CY07 (projects in this environment rarely come in on time). Diluting for the recently announced convertible (yes i know its out of the money at 26c) i get US$0.12c/share of A$0.16c at spot FX. Current share price is therefore fully factoring successful execution of Galoc and/or higher for longer crdue prices (which i agree with) and clearly some exploration optionalilty (entirely reasoable). To get share price moving i believe you would need incremental news on the other assets ie West Linapacan A & B or a farm-in to the exploration acreage or a material reserve increase at Galoc that would materially change the production profile (but this would be offset to some degree by higher capex).

Use your own judgement, i dont own any shares and this is for discussion pruposes only. No advice is being offered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.