OEL 0.00% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Here you go,...

1. 173 Posts.
    Here you go,

http://www.ottoenergy.com/IRM/Compa.../1430-74088302/OttoEnergyInvestorPresentation

I believe, we would have a merry happy Christmas and good looking New Year.!

Why ?

* Debt Free
    * Producing Oil asset with stong cashflows from Galoc
    * One of the most lucrative & mature exploration area (3-D analysis completed) available out in the market. With 27.5 million (3mn + 24.5 post first exploration drill) secured from BHP along with complete 3-D seismic and good COS (27% for Hawkeye and 20% for Cinco), I believe we would have more favorable farm-in. Otto holds a high hand and IMO, we would get a better farm-in than we all hope for.
    * Kilosa-Kilombero and Pangani licenses in one othe hottest exploration areas (EARS) in the planet with Kilombero believed to be analogue to Lokichar & Albert Graben. Out of 5 basins, 3 are believed to be Neogene fills and anyone who understands the importance of Neogene fills might go crazy once we near our drills (google EARS, Neogene deposits for more info)
    * Galoc North exploration would add to 2P resources of Otto as it is located on the working Oil system and probability of commercial oil find is more

For the first time in a very long time, we see more buyers than sellers and renewed interest in Otto could signal a turnaround in SP sentiment and with little luck, we could spike from here. With success in either one of our prospects (Cinco, Hawkeye, Kilosa, Kidatu, Kilombero, Mvungwe, Moshi), we could be a multi-bagger company as we are talking about multi-million barrels of Oil prospects.

These are my opinions only, please DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $953 76.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3690827 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12617789 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.