LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

NdPr Day prices?, page-17

1. 7,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502

Give it up!   You want to disguise the facts.  Facts that even Lynas agrees with on page PG 3 of their Q activities report.   Yes if I go back over two years the Prices are up.  How in any stretch of your imaginations is this relevant other than Lynas was losing big time at this period?    Let’s look at March Q activities report NdPr USD47.7/ KG no VAT   September USD 40.4  a drop of 15% Is this not very important for every stock holder to know and understand about the stock?   You keep bringing up different facts to make Prices look like they are up when they are down.   Or do you not consider a 15% drop a big movement in 4 months?   This is from Lynas’s numbers.  How does your actions help people on this board?    Are you trying to confuse them so they keep buying so you have another sell opportunity like you claimed you did when price was over $2.80 without saying to anybody it would be a good time to take a little off the table?     Every stock has pluses and minuses.   I am fine with you bringing out the pluses.   But your resorting to playground insults when anyone brings out negatives is just over the top for being immature.   (I don’t think I said anything negative just gave change)

You are sounding very confused on prices CJ,”   How am I confused?   Look at Profits  and Cash flow for FY 2018 and compare with NdPr prices.  50M H1 4 M H2.   Are you really trying to tell the people on this board that a 15% drop in the price of Lynas’s  primary revenue generating product is not important?   I posted all 3 of the recent rises and said that was a strong positive for Lynas.    You added a post and did not disagree.  Now I post a fact that all can see on   https://price.metal.com/Rare-Earth   and I am confused?   Why did you not go into your usual spiel of these are spot prices and only represent 15% of the market so ignore them?   Of course I have asked you what we should use and you never answer, because simple truth is  NdPr demand is very week and there is nothing that says otherwise.  ( you do occasionally say you will not answer because you do not want to,  that says it all)   Even with Lynas and China production cuts prices at best are stable.   Less than 2% change from 1 August. After the large, 15%,  drop March to July.  

Actuallythe Lynas NdPr production will be up a little for Q2 even with 400KG lossbecause of Next Improvement. 

Ifyou wanted to question what I said there are lots of facts you could use.  NEXT  has increased Volume & Quality, lowered COP.   I am waiting for Q2 (probably need Q3 as well) to see if this will be large enough to have profits in spite of price drops.     I actually think there will be small profits.   Question is what will effect be on SP.   Per usual when ever you see something you don’t like your first course of action is to insult, not think of where you could use facts to counter the argument.   

Thefact is I just posted the data and asked a few questions that I think goodinvestors should be asking about the impact of price and where prices aregoing.    You did not attempt to answer one of them.   Just your usual insults.

Ifirmly believe that prices will rebound strongly.  Real question is when?  I think the best place to watch is global economy for rebound.   IF I am correctthis will forecast NdPr price change before we see it in actual prices for NdPr. I have said often when they do this,  Lynas’s SP  moves to AU $5.00 then shoots to $10.00 very quickly.   Till there is news, that I think gives Lynas SP a bright future, I will stay on sidelines.   I was not worried when prices went up from this level awhile back.    I will buy on confirmed news.  I may miss bottom that’s OK!  I will not buy on multiple false bottoms.    I will never average down that is a fools game.  

Anotherfact you may not like is the Economist basket of non-food commodities is upthis month 0.2 %  after being down last month -7%,  down for year -4.8%.   So it is not Just NdPr the whole world market is slowing and that is something for All Lynas Stock holders to think about.     Actually all SH should be adjusting their portfolios not just Lynas.    Both China and EU have Positive growth in their GDPs The rate of growth has slowed considerably.  It will not take much to change  EU to negative.    As you told me, I did not realize it till you did,  China’s reserves both public and private are much smaller than 2008 so the chance of them providing the same stimulus  as 2008 - 2010 is small.   The Shanghai Composite is down -19.9% year to date,   Shenzhen comp.  -27.3%.     Eu Stoxx 50 –10.1%.     

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.