LYC 1.64% $7.74 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-103

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    JJSbuy The charts are not broken. Unless you have a paid membership the charts you see are lagging by a week. Look at date lower right of chart. About 6 months ago when SMM changed their membership structure this was explained and it has been like that since then. The prices at top of chart page and on REE product home pages are up to date with free memberships.

This REE price rise combined with SP fall raises a bit of a future problem for me Q1 will be much poorer than Q4 because of lag from street prices to sales. even if they change to 100 % production after August 15th it will not help much except a big rise on info not sales until Q2. Unless prices fall quickly Q2 should be as good as Q4 better if they return to 100 capacity soon. Thought that extra production could cause a drop in prices because of increase in supply. So I will have to decide before Q1 comes out or hold through what could be a good dip then buy back. Luckily plenty of time to see what else happens. I will just watch and collect data till I have to make a decision.

Just remember Prices and production volumes are the two most important things to Lynas Revenue and profits. There are major lags between both of these changing before any effect is seen in revenue or profit. Most investors look at revenue and profit not REE prices. Do not expect them to track on a daily or monthly basis. i am sure most people on this board do watch REE prices but i doubt many investors are on this board.

Meanwhile with todays price drop the price is still above where i bought my share on 7/6 and my GTC orders will probably never happen. i should decide to day if i should go out and buy more at market and be happy with price or be happy with what I have. Q4 with revenue numbers will be out in a week far more important than price movement right now. Though prices does say a buy is more secure in future. Volume last night was good and at end there was only one seller offering 4500 shares and 3 buyers looking for 17.7 K shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.