LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

I'll offer you some things about your posts that are...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169

I'll offer you some things about your posts that are wrong:

Firstly, a couple of small things by way of example:

• In your exchange with @rvajna on 14/09/22, in response to "World financial markets are plunging. The outlook is ugly.", you replied "I totally agree and that is why no Lynas is in my portfolio and i have a sell recommendation." The truth, however, is quite different. You hadn't held LYC for as long as you HC history goes back, so the reason cannot possibly be the ugly outlook in September 2022 to which rvajna refers.

• It's odd that you claimed a 'Sell' recommendation that day, a fortnight after your Sentiment changed from 'Sell' to 'None'.

• Your subsequent points in your Post #: 63682836 "... many indexes stated goint beloe their 50 day ..." & " I do not think Chinas action will help Lynas much especially since the continued. [ENDS]" are mysterious, but we'll put that down to sloppy work and not having English as a first language.

but mainly:

• To appear on this forum pretending to be a real person, an investor, and interested in sharing ideas (>5½ thousand of them) about one (and only one) company - LYC. It doesn't make sense, I cannot accept it to be true, and most others don't either. The very existence of 'ContraryJ' the hard-working student of commerce and HC contributor is ONE BIG LIE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.