LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Would you please defend why Mt weld is 10X better than MP never...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Would you please defend why Mt weld is 10X better than MP never mind 100X other than you say so. It is better but as I remember, barely 2X. Far more heavies for sure not much more Nd, Pr, Ce La. A little more Nd and Pr but not even 1.5 X. Less Ce and La but I will admit right now they cannot be sold for what it cost to process them.

Remember REE in the ground is worthless. Its value is what you can sell it for, minus what it cost to dig it up and process it. If every thing is as you say Why are Lynas's profits going down so fast? They made AUD 541 M in FY 2022. The analysis only have them making $125M in FY 2024. I think Less than $100M in 2024. I dropped my number after the Q3CC. No analysis has updated since CC. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LYC.AX/analysis

You can always tell when someone is getting worried, they rely on talking about someone else that is worse, usually with exaggerations. i think you are worried. Try defending Lynas's performance using details on Lynas, not finding someone worse to insult, You are like a 12 year old bully in a playground. beat up on someone little to show how great you are. In this case how great L

Just for record I have only bought Puts recently on Mp. Have no position in them for last 6 months they are both in trouble. I would never compare to MP when making a buy decision. Just dumb. Try comparing to something you look up at.
    See above. i guess you just suck up anything that is pro Lynas even total garbage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.