LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

totally wrong. i look at performance and I bought puts for one...

1. 7,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    See you in September . Yes i use lots of history but I buy and sell on the future. Unfortunately you do not study history and that is why you super over estimate things like COP, Biden Xi summit. NVID impact on LYC stock. Tose who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it.

Not saying you should believe anything i say. The very fact you do not even understand anything I say says you will make the same mistake over and over. Like your buy setiment since the stock was AUD 11.56. And telling us how you were buying several times on the way down.

totally wrong. i look at performance and I bought puts for one reason only. There PE was way to high and profits should no short term prospects of getting much better. Yes i look at the things you mentioned by i buy and sell based on expected Finacial performance in the next 6 ~ 12 months.

Lynas is even worse now than when i bought puts in MCP. Unfortunately i am a US citizen because of Lynas SP I cannot legally do options or shorts so i am out of the game.

No one has explained this yet to me When REE prices were climbing rapidly toward 1,100 RMB everyone was posting how the increase in price went right to Lynas bottom line. And how increased prices would increase profits and that would increase SP. No that prices are falling no one thinks REE prices are important of short term profits. Every one is posting things that may or may not happen several years from now. Sory i am still focused on profits because I know of no other way for the company to grow. Do you. SP follows earnings because that is what grows value. Been true since the Dutch founded the first stock market over 400 years ago. If you know another way let me know it is not borrowing money or selling stock. Take a look at these charts and explain why the stock should go anyway but down in the next 6 to 12 months. Especially since Q3 CC when we told they would cut back on production as long as prices stayed low.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6198/6198486-a15622811efcbe81db8591182cf9f83c.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6198/6198494-0cb472d2e0224db0b3367e8a9f98594a.jpg

JMO you will not reply because it would cause you to consider actual data. pls make me wrong.

lost who I was replying to

your point is somewhat correct. It would be totally correct if those using it used the same scale to judge Lynas as MP. JMO all those doing it are just pushing MP in the mud so they can raise Lynas above them. i totally agree that MP is in more trouble right now than Lynas. Right now Lynas has a Trailing PE of 30 but analysis have a forward looking PE of over 60 if SP does not drop dramatically. MP has no traiking or forward Pe because earnings are negative. So we will have to wait and see what happens. As an alternative you can do EPS Delta.to look at % change because negative numbers do not mess it up.
    At first I was not even going to do this. With the difference in FY years and US Vs AU SEC rules there are many areas a serious comparison needs to be understood. The % are OK for a rough comparison but if you are going to use it to invest do more research.
    Lynas 2022 $541 my estimate 2024 $100 down -86% MP 6 months to 6/31 2022 EPS $0.32 March 32 2024 X 2 - 0.16 Delta 48/32= -1.50 %
    Last edited by ContraryJ: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.