LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-2359

1. 7,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Take a serious look at your graph NdPr is up one day. It is way down YOY, YTD, MOM, an For the month of June to date, And so far for this week, .Last Friday close 364 RMB WV. And you are all happy over one day. No wounder you do not get what is going on.

For the last 5 weeks since it hit a high of 406RMB on 10 May it has been down every week. Every one of those weeks had at least 1 day when prices rose, a couple of weeks two. So why is this blip important? Do you have any idea how high NdPr has to rise for rise to make a profit that supports a SP of AUD 7.00 by traditional metrics?

Thanks a great chart. I do not think non China will make even as much as your chart says but we will just have to wait to see,
    Yes lots will be done to support REE in the next few years. Remember i make buy hold Sell decisions based on the next 6 ~ 12 months. Take a look at Suitsurfers Charts The void between what ROW, non China, can make and what is needed is growing not shrinking. A few years ago Lynas made about 13% of WW demand, to day about 8%. IS the world going to restrict NdPr to just a few applications? Most people buy on cost they never even look at labels to see where parts come from. JMO If Japan cannot sell their magnets into Mexico because of the price they are paying for NdPrO They will quickly move to China's product. Sales using a less preferred product are far better than no sales. I would never buy a company that can only survive with government handouts and restrictions in market place. simple reason governments change way to rapidly.

Listen to AL words they do receive a premium over China prices. There price tracks Chinese prices and is limited by them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.