LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Maybe. When and how much is the question. Would you care to tell...

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Absolutely not. The perfect time would have been last April when stock was at 11.56. Of course you have shown how little you know about this stock I guess that is why you asked such a crazy question.

I will agree it would have been impossible to sell at that point but it was over 10.50 for quite a while after REE prices started to drop and we saw Q1 2023 results were down. So that would have been good as well.

Right now is far inferior to most of the last two years. With rise to day maybe a great chance.

I have answered your question now answer mine. What do you know that can make a company grow other than earnings? For stock value to go up the company has to grow. SP reflects the Book value of the company. So what else can increase the SP?

2022 earnings were AUD 541M. 2023 $310M Down 43%. 2024 probally < $100M Down 72% from 2022. Many times excited investors have said that standard metrics do not apply this stock or market is different. Every time things eventually correct and follow the traditions metrics. I doubt this will be any different. Do what you think is right.
    You have said buy or hold for over 2 years as stock has dropped over 45 %. Now because it goes up for a day or two you think you are correct and I am wrong. Time will tell. BOL.
    Maybe. When and how much is the question. Would you care to tell us what you think. What does it say about Lynas that all those thinking positive are looking to government actions to help them out. If they are a great company they should be able to make profits without help from governments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.