LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks. This agrees with many of my thoughts, good article. Why...

1. 7,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    IF NdPrO does rise to USD 75 / Kg NV I totally agree with AUD 7.00 SP. It is USD 44.27 /KG to day If it rises that much in 18 months or less something major has changed I actually would expect SP to be much higher possibly $10. Profits don't justify it but prediction for future profit, with that type of momentum, would justify the SP. I know I have underestimated the impact of momentum in the past I am working to correct it.

Contrary to popular belief on this board. The Chinese's government has been trying to shore up prices for at least 6 months. Some directly some indirectly like recent stimulus to EVs. Read SMM articles.

The question is not weather Lynas recovers? It will. The question is when and how much lower it goes before that happens.
    Thanks. This agrees with many of my thoughts, good article. Why does this not make you think that Lynas SP could easily drop another 25%? It does correctly point out problems facing new development Like Iluka is having and that will help when a recovery starts. It also points out the fundamental weaknesses & flaws in the REE market that will continue for at least 6 more months. JMO 12 to 18 months.

$75.00 NV is equal to 620 RMB WV. Look at SMM articles about REE. Look at the following chart and explain when you think NdPrO price might reach 620 RMB WV. I have added my June 2023 and June 2024 predictions to chart. Took them off of short term charts this is much clearer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6341/6341365-4c28fdbb5ea3b7db140a6029ecbdb930.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.