LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-2438

1. 7,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

I do agree that REE prices are at a low. Look at my forecast on my chart. Prices stayed in my June 2023 range for about 6 months then went below it. I still think they will be in my 2024 forecast range shortly but right now they are a below it.. Trouble is even if NdPrO price go above the high end of my most recent forecast Lynas will not support a AUD 6.50 price at a PE of 30. REE prices will recover. Lynas SP will recover of this I have absolutely no doubt. The real question is how low does Lynas SP go and when will it recover. Many on this board say I am a down ramper and say Lynas will go up, which it will but never say when.

After Dot com many companies diapered. those that survived took 8 to 10 years for SP's to recover. Look at AMZN historical price chart. After 2008 banking crises where many banks disappeared many stocks still have not recovered look at BOA and MS and JP.

Many label me as a down ramper but REE prices have been lower than I have predicted for nearly 2 years. Lynas Profits have been less than I predicted for 18 months. I will admit SP has been above what I have expected. I understand why and still think lynas will still come in line with standard metrics. we will have to see if optimism in the green market starts to fade more than it already has,

Here are some metrics for the ASX. Lynas is way above theses metrics for both averages and current performance. Most of theses companies pay dividends which Lynas does not. Lynas is this high only because of speculation which will fade if it does not start performing better soon.

https://www.marketindex.com.au/statistics

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.