LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-2464

1. 7,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Youare way off. Yes there are limits but they are much higher than whatLynas is producing. All go away when they use KAL output. They were put in place to limit thorium. (not a real problem) Lynas is not so dumb that they would spend money increasing capacitywithout first assuring they could use it. The few limits wereraised when Malashia cancelled the restriction for the remainder of thislicense period. Also the limits only apply to toC&L and supposedly KAL will be in production.

I know you said you would publish your predictions for Q4 and AR before end of Q but I never saw them. My revenue prediction was published4 months ago and it was low by only 6%. Where is yours? Could you get out your earnings prediction in a day or two? It should be real easy and accurate knowing revenue. Mine was out 4 months ago.

You are all talk and latly no info at all herejust for you is my chart again please tell me where they have run intoproduction limits in last 3 years. If you cant' it means you are justmaking stuff up to mislead people. Remember AL said in Q2 CC they wouldbe at a 10.5 KT runrate by end of C 2024 You better tell AL quickly about the limits apparently she forgot. no wounderyou can't make accurate forecasts.

Pleas note how they have yet to do next volums 5 years after it was done. Is this a restriction problem or Lynas? Why?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6351/6351092-6f6f0e21fd6149e3aaf66da4af31cc87.jpg

You are correct they were removed. I most certainly do understand. There were many problems water and covid for sure. But after 5 years thsy have not averaged Next volums for any 4Q periode or even 2 Qs in a row. Please explain why this should not be concidered a major managment problem after all this time.

Lynas had a great plan after the first loss of water to make sure it would not happen again. Included local storage, alternate supplies and recycling. After the third shortage it was clear little had been done on plan. What don't I understand when I say this is a mangment problem? Yes when a major pipe breacks it is a big problem. If they had implimented most of the plan they should have been able to run at better than 50% not zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.