LYC 4.05% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

Clearly noted that I just started my BUY sentiment on LYC;...

1. 6,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1103
    Clearly noted that I just started my BUY sentiment on LYC; exited late 2022, early 2023.

Your obsession with metrics is 10 years dumb here; drove you to put a SELL rating on LYC the entire time shares rose from $1 to $11, so you can NEVER be right AND you can NEVER recover. Your metrics-only mantra is useless in a developing company, country and world stage. Try the DOW, maybe? Or just wait for us to get divvies and then moan some more tp make us all happy.

I have no intent to respond to anything you say any further, just wanted you to know you are a waste of time here. I mean you are wasting your life here. Both, actually.

I'm an happy investor; you're a frustrated debater that no one has time for. Haters hate because they are miserable, and contrarians are contrary just to be contrary, with the same result. No one here is as miserable or as consumed with complaining as you, that's for sure.

Hundreds ask why you are here and you never respond honestly. Give that some thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.