LYC 3.12% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks for showing you do not understand Metrics at all Are you...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I guess even though you Questioned Mikaj first you want me to prove it rather than ask Mikaj

Because I am considered a down ramper I am forced to prove everything while any one that says something positive can say anything they want even if it crazy. I should think that with all the expansion Lynas has done to achieve 10.5 K of NDPR it would be obvious to all. I guess not so here it is. Next time try doing a little of your own research before accusing others of putting out bad info. You should apologies but I doubt either you or Mikaj will

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02729365.pdf

This is the new license effective 24 OCT 2023. it is good till 2 march 2026. All you need to do is read first Paragraph, but you should read it all

I hope this evidence IS enough for you!!!!! How can you and makaj as Lynas investors not be aware of a major announcement like this. Guess you need to start remembering the big things. I am 74, 75 in a few months I remember theses things and I sold all my holdings.

What don't you get a? restrictions were lifted 23 OCT 2023 https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02729365.pdf. Yes they have had problems and what you say is correct. Do you really think there is no problem when after 6 years they are just making the original name plate. That they do not seem to have any spare capacity to cover problems. That some problems like water have occurred 3 times. That KAL which we were told repeatably would handle all concentrate after june 2023 still has not had any product put through Lamp. If you think this is a top notch team best of luck on your investing. You do a great job of remembering all the excuses Lynas comes up with when do expect them to stop?

Thanks for showing you do not understand Metrics at all Are you really happy investing in a company that over last 18 months has grown book value from 1.83B to 2.2B so 0.61 / 1.83 = 2% growth in last year. I guess you think that is just fine. Or you could look at market cap which went from about 10B to 6B to day. I have Earnings for the 2024 fy at 10 cents the 15 analysis for yahoo. say 8. That means Lynas this year earned 0.1/ 6.28 = 1.6% for 0.08 = 1.3% Do you really want to tell me these are great returns and I should buy.

Every major stock page always publishes the basics metrics. like Market Cap, PE, EPS & beta Do you think they all do this just for a few folks like me. I a really sorry you do not understand what they mean to your investment.

My last sell of LYSDY was at USD 6.00. I will admit that metrics had me sell long before top. I also sold al my Nivida just a short while ago for Just under USD 700 before 1 for 10 split. But I made money. Why did you not sell your Lynas at AUD 10.00 to 11.00. Lynas SP has been amazing resilient in spite of bad earnings. this started with 2023 SAR how long do you think it will continue.

sorry if I forgot that you dropped your buy for a while. Early 2023 SP hit high of over AUD 9.00. dropped to $6.40 in Aprill. June 1 $7.63 how does a buy fit with that at today's price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.190(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.30 $6.09 $21.16M 3.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.30 5246 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.