LYC 2.54% $6.13 lynas rare earths limited

There's a lot of commentary, arguing who's correct , inaccurate...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    There's a lot of commentary, arguing who's correct , inaccurate etc between posters. All I see is the share price at a low $6.20 odd, and its August now, in a year of supposed "transition" .RE prices being stubbornly low and Lynas has absolute no control of the pricing. We have heard the last few years of broker recommendations to buy, yet the SP uncertainty still is a shorters dream. The question I ask myself now is are there better opportunities at this time, even dividend paying shares. The profitability in the RE industry to me seems a real long term game. How long do we have to wait. And then we have the shorters belting us around making the stock unloved despite all the fantastic progress the company has achieved, despite a myriad of problems, water supply, power outages, acid supply, those Malaysian years, China manipulating RE prices. I'm thinking Lynas has too much risk. GR holding 7pc of stocks has my thinking of future mergers, takeovers which I am sceptical of, rather than holding the stock because she expects the SP to improve in its own right short term. My strategy needs to be changed back to a 2025 hold or sell. Just my honest take on things. Upramper or downramper, please yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.