LYC 0.80% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

See reply to wee above and tell me if you think this is even...

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    For sure wind will help just like Tools, EVs, small and large appliances, robots and many other thing. The question is not if, it is when? With the US, Chinna economies now slowing What do you think will increase demand to help stock price in the next 6 ~ 12 months. NdPrO has started to increase nicely and that is good news. It is still below my low prediction of 2023 and 2024. See my post #: 75247938. Even more encouraging is magnet prices have gone up twice in last few weeks making room for price increases in products below them. I have been saying for almost a year that Lynas needs 750 RMB WV to make a profit that will yield a PE of 30 at a stock price of AUD 6.50. That is based on fixed and product expenses from 2024 SAR. I think any body can see that with KAL coming on line and its cost going from CAP X to expense's and other projects that costs will go up in the AR and that will raise my guess of what price they need Regardless of what is said in the CC the one most important Facts in the AR will Be EPS which was AUD 0.60 in 2022 AR and will be $0.10 ~ 0.13 in AR. That is how much Lynas is earning on the money you have invested in your shares. I expect EPS to rise in the 2025 SAR but only a few cents. You don't like what I say that is fine. Why don't you explain what you think EPS will be in SAR and what will be the driving factor.

If you do not want to do this then do something else Like explain why you have a buy Sentiment Why stock will go up in next 6 months. Surly you would not say buy if you thought there was even a 50% chance of it not going up.

I can summarize everything I think easily. Today The average PE on ASX 200, is 21.9 Historically it has been much lower here is todays PE and historical chart, https://worldperatio.com/area/australia/ take a hard look at chart. ! tear average is 16.80, 5 year 16.27,10 year 15.63 Look at Chart at end comparing AU with world and US. AU is always higher Simple reason The AU stocks pay some of the highest Dividends in world that reduces earning and raises stock price. It also drains cash needed for growth which is why the share prices grows so slowly. Lynas's current PE today is 28.64 With no dividend. IF AR EPS is $0.12 at a stock price of $6.50 that is 6.50/ 0.12= PE 54

Take a good look at NdPrO prices over the last 2.5 years. You can cross check what I say about PE by looking at EPS in any AR or SAR. then looking at the prices before that event. Real easy check. For the up coming AR use prices from July1 2023 to June 30 2024. Since I record actual data I will tell you the average price for FY 2024 was 434RMB WV, Which is above to days price. So the first 6 weeks of FY 2025 is below the prices for AR we are going to need some big jumps for EPS in SAR not to be lower, adjusted for time than AR.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6393/6393631-8b3ddc970ac5226bce37930321d32a57.jpg

See reply to wee above and tell me if you think this is even close to what is needed. close price 388 RMB WV. Average price for upcoming AR 434 RMB WV. This AR will be worse in 4 years All up movement is great and helps a lot. But until we go above 550RMB I would not get too excited. Why 4 years? Take a look at chart bottom of right hand column at this site. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LYC.AX/?p=LYC.AX to truly see what I mean you need to wait for update after AR usually takes a few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
0.050(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.37 $6.18 $15.59M 2.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45099 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 9075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.