LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-2556

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Yes the market may think that. Could you explain why EPS will be higher in SAR. I have shown why I think it will be lower. Plan to do it in much more detail after Q1 report. This is a Meta' stock which means its SP has become disconnected from Lynas's performance. JMO the volume is very low so I do not think people buying are even looking at PE right now. They are buying on hope and dreams. BOL on your investing you are far braver than me.

Just to be clear I don't think anyone buying is even thinking about earning over the next year.

Quoatas have risen you are both correct. For the last few years CCP industry has not shipped all of the Quotas allowed. In most countries the government has no quotas on anything produced in country. JMO CCP is raising quotas to where they have no impact at all and just letting companies decide what to do. SMM puts out production reports every month on the last month and also forecast for next. I would suggest you pay much more attention to these and less to quotas. Yes years ago you knew what China would produce by watching quotas. Things have changed. We need to change often as things change. This includes our sell, hold, buy sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.