LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-2559

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1100
    And you appear simply simple.

No definition of market balance was provided by ausheds, so I asked him politely to explain his remark. I even offered an authoritative article on the subject from a respected source. He replied with his typical immature incivility; his usual manner of covering his ignorance, I have observed.

Your attempts to define the concept are again simply simple; in no case did they rise to the definition of a definition. You really aren't cut out for this. And as I said, why do you bother defending ausheds dumb commentary? Perhaps you are still in your mild fake hybrid butt-stung mode.

The real story: The Chinese want REE prices at a point that motivates global REE prospectors and miners to get back to work with the goal of sending China REE concentrates without raising prices enough to support additional ex-China value-adding. China wants the concentrates and they will always be willing to pay what they must for them. The environmental tragedy in Mynamar is on them.

Because they are the only country with meaningful DyTb-PrNdFeB magnet production (capacity always increasing as well), they can also afford to bid for any magnet metals and alloys that any company manages to produce and wants to sell.

Lynas is trying to do something positive for market balance, not just feeding the already-feted Chinese.
    Thankfully Lynas CEO Amanda Lacaze has just made us aware that she knows the Chinese will use every lever to retain their REE mine-to-market monopoly.

Bottom Line: You and ausheds disagree with Amanda and I.

p.s.: Thankfully for the rest of us it doesn't matter whether you and ausheds get it or not; that said, I will keep trying if you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.