LYC 0.26% $7.67 lynas rare earths limited

look Eddie, see what happening is your ausheds should be the one...

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    look Eddie, see what happening is your ausheds should be the one trying to defend himself -or he should just be allowed to decide not to.

When you step in like his Momma, it's not only a bad look; you're actually not respecting ausheds. That makes it kind of sad for everyone, in case you didn't realize. You know I know everybody know you got no legs, he ain't saying, and it's just a bit too dramatic that you can't let it be. I actually feel sorry for him for what you're doing to him; no joke. That's not to say he doesn't deserve it because he knows better and is too dumb to do better, lol. So, you know, maybe you could "just watch", kinda like ausheds tells all his cadets to. Remember his signature ? "Mild hybrids are the Holy Grail; Just Watch"? Something like that iirc, lol,

Regardless, I'm happy addressing your comments whilst thinking of you as variably as his boy, his puppet or his Mum. But not His Prince in Shining Armor as you must think yourself.

ausheds made a mistake claiming that "the CCP seems to want the mkt balanced improved". Rather than admitting it, he resorted to incivility rather than logic and immaturity rather than manliness. He might wish to say nothing more. You are "making things worse" as some might say somewhere. For me, nothing to do but smile..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.67
Change
-0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.94 $7.50 $23.53M 3.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $7.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.68 16724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.