LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-318

1. 7,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    It is easy to know that higher prices are good for Lynas lower not as good. These prices are so high they could fall back 25% and Lynas would do well. JMO at this point how high the prices are, is not the primary issue. What is causing them to go high is. This is the second article I am posting that says China's production is down because of unstable power. This one also says prices are affecting demand.
    China’s Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Exports to Fall Sharply in October as Rising Prices Constrained Demand
    https://news.metal.com/newscontent/101653878/china%E2%80%99s-rare-earth-permanent-magnet-exports-to-fall-sharply-in-october-as-rising-prices-constrained-demand-

This is yet more proof that Supply is controlling most of the recent price rise until pries start affecting demand. I said this a while back and several people said I was wrong. I hope Lynas can start producing at 100% of next soon so they can take advantage of these prices. Not totally miss the high prices like NC did 10 years ago. you do not need to believe me. But if you are not thinking about Why they are going up and only rejoicing in the up movement, not thinking about why, you could be very surprised in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.