LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-487

1. 7,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Did you read the other 3 links in my post before coping this one?
    Again, you prevent a biased view. Going back back to September Chinas output is down about 30%. Lynas is down about 25%. Both suppliers Problems will be solved. AU has already started shipping more Coal to China to help power problems for humanitarian reasons. Lynas will solve theirs. So what do you do? Highlight one small fact in a very big picture and say see no problems. How often do you read SMM on your own? I assume their numbers are correct. Their text is always the government line and many times disagrees with the numbers. What happens if over 3 to 6 months supply increases more than 25% Did you ever study economics. Hopefully, unlike the last run up under NC, AL will fix Lynas's problems before China fixes there's and be able to put some $ in the bank. My guess China will show lots of output in March. the first 2 weeks of FEB are Chinese NY. So between now and February All Electre will go to providing people with electric. Everything is shut down for 3 week NY after that. After new years and with weather warming my guess a lot of capacity comes on line.

Magnet prices have not changed in the last 3 to 6 months. REE Metal prices have gone up but not all that much. REE 0Oprices have gone up a lot. But has has reduced the Delta between Metals and OXIDES to 20~30%. So what do you think is driving this price rise, Demand or Supply?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.