LYC 0.00% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

There is no single tool - as i say, using a singular tool such...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    There is no single tool - as i say, using a singular tool such as PE is neither here nor there. It is a blend of qualitative and quantitative, where in my case, quantitative is where I believe I have an edge because it is an art form and requires experience. I used to be a financial modelling person, where numbers make or break an investment case. However, years of experience gave me the understanding that numbers in itself have significant limitations. This is not to say i have abandoned it completely - numbers still have an influence, but not the sole influence.

I have come across many sell-side analysts with excellent financial modelling skills, yet they lack the market acumen to pick investments simply because they are over-anchored on their forecast numbers without realizing the limitations.

That is my primary message to you Contrary J. I have read your past comments before - some I agreed, some I disagreed. However, I am not in the business of trying to persuade you to change your views on LYC, nor am I interested in participating a digital back and forth 'argument' on why you should be more bullish or bearish view on LYC. It is what it is.

I only participate in Hotcopper forums for information plus listening to divergent views .....as it is important to be open minded and not fall into the trap of only looking for self-reinforcing narrative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.