LYC 1.84% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

NdPR price, page-644

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    What don't you get I did not ask you to telegraph them i just said tell us a day or two after you make them. You are totally happy telling us all about them after a market cycle and how great you did. Why is telling us a day or two latter so bad. If people follow you at all it helps you. you sell then after you sell, they sell then the price goes down. you buy then they buy and price goes up. This is a favorite trick of the Penny stock investors with news letters. They take an action tell people about it and get out after the move.

So not telling hurts you. I guess you cannot figure all that out. or more likly you cannot be the great investor you pretend to be except buy looking back and telling us what you did in past with all the data in front of you.

Still having a hard time believing with all you posted about them you never hels NIO and BYDD. If you did not hold them then were all your posts totally Fake? Or did you think they were the best companies around and never buy them? Something is out.

it very well may be. If so it will not last. These companies have a long history of supplying weapons and maintance to Taiwan and this is minor compared to what China has said when entire systems are sold. So in this case Raytheon sold defensive missel systems a couple of years ago and that realy angered China. Part of the contract was for Raytheon to maintain them. That has run out so now a new maintance contract. So with sale China kicked and screamed allot. But did nothing. So what do you expect them to actually do over a maintance contract.

i have one fear if Russia causes a large distraction in Ukraine will that embolden China to do more than usual. The counter argument to that is China wants to dominate the WW REE market. You cannot achieve dominance if you keep using it as a weapon. It will work once or twice keep using it people will learn how to defend against it. China is smart they understand it.
    They are in a quiet period pending AR announcement. So you will hear the response Friday AM. My guess it will only be that they are watching it carefully, with reasons why they do not want to do much about it. We only need to wait a 1.5 days to know.

I think that is the correct response. What can they actually do? Just remain flexible so they can do what it takes as things developed.

It is like fighting a war, You have to have a long-term strategy. When you go into a battle you have to change quickly as things develop you never know what course a battle will take.
    This has happened every time US supplies anything of military value to Taiwan. Why do you think this simple maintance contract is going to be so much bigger than past events? What happened several years ago when Ratheon supplied the actual missals. Lots of yelling, posturing and threats, nothing else!!

I may be wrong especially watching Ukraine. History says this is going to never be an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.140(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $7.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.67 $7.78 $7.63 $3.917M 509.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 7310 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.75 991 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.