LYC 0.14% $6.97 lynas rare earths limited

Your cuckoo CJ and I will reply. Ive had you ignore until today...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Your cuckoo CJ and I will reply. Ive had you ignore until today for 12 months, not knowing you have been replying to my posts. I dont know what country you live in ( and if its America you will have no idea about other countries anyway) but its public news the energy authorities in Australia have been price gouging ,or RAPING us for unreasonable KWh tariffs and high gas spot prices. Renewable companies will be no different. The precedent has been set in Australia already and both our major parties have no control over energy prices with contractual agreements with overseas buyers of gas and privately owned powerstations on soil. I hear other countries, whilst their private energy providers invest to make returns, are showing some conscience and setting reasonable tariffs. Philip Lowe of our reserve bank also mentioned in an ABC address the energy market was gouging us and was one of our inflationary problems. CJ. I have downramped, I have said Lynas has been on a downward trajectory from Jan 2022). Fact as you would say. If people dont like that stiff sh@t. And I believe things will be not good for Lyna for the next 12 months( outside theyre control). .stiff as well if no one agrees. But. If I have to invest in a solid company LT it is Lynas. And I have. My value has 2 commas in it. Long term they will come to fruition. You are guilty of what you are critisizing other people for ...having a different opinion to yours and you carry on like a lunatic calling them rampers, etc . I am not going to pee in peoples pockets and say what they want to hear, but I dont get involved caring if posters ramp or downramp. I will critisize and praise the company when I see fit( or just have the sh@ts in that moment and post somethibg not so good).Tuff If they disagree , and they are allowed to and im happy to be corrected. Some people do say things off the cuff without bibliography. Hotcopper is a DISCUSSION group, not a court trial. your obnoxious and why would you care if people are rampers if you hold the stock. You go on ignore for another 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.97
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.97 $7.02 $6.93 $23.44M 3.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55015 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.98 4718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.96 $7.02 $6.94 528721
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.