SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi richieA lot of people seem to forget that doing business in...

1. 317 Posts.
    Hi richie

A lot of people seem to forget that doing business in Australia is not a good idea right now as long as this country is run by these clowns. It becoming very frustrating and hard for any company to make a profit and grow. As soon as a company makes a profit they want a slice of it.

In the last 2 years we have seen the rise of two different taxes, fat profit tax, carbon tax, next god knows what will be.

It appears that the government want to suck out as much blood as they can out of this companies till they drop dead

In Australia we have a huge problem and that is a very expensive labor.
    You can see very clearly in the last 6 months that every single company is reducing their workforce, because it is a killer.

AGO does sound cheap at these levels when their cost is at$42 but when you add royalty, tax, tax and tax. then the final cost is not $42 but possibly $80.

In the case of SDL there will be $25 cost plus approx 25% tax.

I am not here to argue but just to make a point.

I believe SDL share is at these level not because it can't finalize the deal, but because the number of brokers around which are taking advantage of the delay and making huge profits out of it.

good luck

bouhr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.