NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I crunched the numbers this week end, here is my theory: We can...

1. Alo
    35 Posts.
    I crunched the numbers this week end, here is my theory:

We can expect an extremely good results in terms of growth. Actually, a very impressive growth. NEA will complete an essential milestone, infiltrating the US market. A HUGE market that will probably send NEA to new highs in the future.

However, I expect the balance sheet to be in the red, a loss of around $ 4.5M. This is highly speculative and the results could be far from it, but I think the odds that we end up in positive are low.

NEA has everything of a leader, however I think it is still too early.

I truly believe NEA will be a champion and so far they tick all the boxes and are on their way to success.

As someone pointed out, we probably need to look out at FY2017 of even HY2017 to see the real launch.

On the technical side, we had a few significant volume days lately without any significant progress on the price. This could means people trying to break even from last peak, or people going out of the position before Wed. The SP has been knocked back a few times at 60c now, and did not really chew much of the resistance.
    Maybe people are holding until the FY2016, but it also means institutions aren't pushing higher.

I have decided to sell my shares today at 59.5c as I am afraid the market may not react well to negative numbers. I use high leverage vehicles and therefore I did want to get caught in a gap down.
    If I was holding shares on a buy and hold strategy, I would have ridden the FY. But it isnt my strategy and I stick to my rules.

Somehow I hope I'm wrong. I'll be the first one to jump on the train at the next stop. This company has a serious potential.

GLTYA!

(Sorry for if I have done a slaughter of your language my friend, Australian is not my first language )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.