NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

NEA chart, page-189

1. Alo
    35 Posts.
    Well, I have been very surprised by the violence of the plunge !

However, we attended a massive support at the 100 days line at 0.47. More than 7 millions shares !

Some people probably rubbed their hands today, with massive accumulation. Yes, it is accumulation despite the free dive, because the support means that some large buyer show up to buy en-masse at 47-48c (you need institutions to swallow 7 millions shares at 47c!).

I do not have much idea about the next months, we could have a SP slowly sliding down as we had in the previous month. Maybe. Or the SP slowly picking up. Maybe, these last months are forming a cup? Hard to tell. We need to be patient.

The guys on the other thread have talked about a lot of very good points that makes me feel bullish about the SP in the medium to long term future.

By the way, I actually bought back my shares (plus some more) today at 47c. I'm already back on board ..

If NEA continue its expansion and control the spending, we should finally reach the target of 85c, maybe within the year ? Who knows ?
    Last edited by Alo: 24/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.