NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

NEA chart, page-328

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is worth noting that Mapmart is selling aerial photography (as well as satellite imagery etc) from DigitalGlobe, Eagle and Landsicor, amongst others, sone at resolutions getting close to NEA. Some, like DigitalGlobe have yearly imagery going back to 1999, for Southern California for example. I have used this service many times and it brilliant. It has been around for quite a few years and integrated (as a purchase app) into many GIS system.

There are other.

The algnment of SPI with Eagle will make their offering more powerful, as the leading aerial imagery provider I therefore term.

Possibly, as Slik mentioned, NEA will be chasing big contracts. Maybe that is a plan, but it s a bit vague, but thinking big is either win or lose with not not much agility in between.

As mentioned before, there are many players in the drone space, drones working in clusters covering large areas with much cheaper hardware, and producing ultra high resolution multi band imagery, and carrying their own lidar, they are easily rectified, and mosaiced, with the generation of 3D models. This, unfortunately for NEA, is the future of aerial multi band ultra high resolution imagery.

Breaking into the US is not a marketing coup, but rather a technology coup wiring within the framework of current delivery agents.

As Bolt says, no fear no favour.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.