NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

The whole market went up today. It is all about the beta. It is...

1. 26 Posts.
    The whole market went up today. It is all about the beta. It is easy to get emotionally carried away about the US (dream) but I am not learnt not to invest in dreams.
    Fundamentally we need to start at home. AU growth rates this coming half, compared to previous halves (before the impact of the Spookfish entering the market). If there is a slight % growth decrease, it will cement the fact that it will be the highest growth in AU for years to come. Sell.

Alternatively, if there is no slow down or an increase like Rob noted in is June update due to his new AU management team, then we should feel quite comfortable in investing. Buy.

I am also clearly sitting on the fence. Personally I am tending towards supporting Robs June comments about the impact of the new AU management team and relying on the integrity of the Board to keep management in line. This is a pure integrity tester.

I am usually not as foregoving on magangement, but have a lot of faith in the Board. My absolute deadline will be the 31 Dec results. On the one hand management will measured on their excuses and lack of integrity or for their skill in execution and integrity and keeping their promises.

I think I will buy another 50k next week just to keep me motivated one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.