NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Gilly, Credit Suisse crew (not the whole company but the...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gilly, Credit Suisse crew (not the whole company but the amateurs in charge of NEA shares) has long been notorious for their methods of becoming / ceasing to become substantial holders. They lay their purchase or sells over such a long time period that not only they manipulate this lovely small-cap stock by immobilizing SP but also they adversely affect the investor opinions on the stock. Nevertheless, I honestly feel sorry for the Credit Suisse Management because these uninspired, visionless amateur company brokers start buying when SP is already high thus forcing it to go slightly higher, then start selling after SP hits the bottom, trying to go even further down, hence causing Credit Suisse to lose $$$.

Unfortunately the market cap of NEA is still small and not resistant against this type of manipulations however TA indicates that the stock is waiting for a sign in the market for a bullish reversal as the sellers (we know who they are) were initially seemed to be in control but the buyers will be able to take control and drive prices back up very soon. All we need at this stage is a + sign from the market or an announcement from NEA.

Then it is going to be like a domino effect, umm how to delineate better... oh yes, it's going to be like lighting a fire... but with rocket fuel...and then pouring nitro-glycerine on it - that's what I expect to happen to NEA share price. Good luck to all investors sharing my sentiment, hard luck to those following Credit suisse...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.