NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

@LT_Investor, just wanted to add that if you (or anyone...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    @LT_Investor, just wanted to add that if you (or anyone considering to take a long position in the stock) go through the past HC posts you can see that the HC community has already listed many advantages of Nearmap and why it is an upcoming industry disruptor (& trend setter) in the making.

In short, Nearmap's SAAS business model coupled with their:

- Patent Competitive Advantage
    - Customer Stickiness
    - Superior and innovative Product & Service Mix
    - Strategies in Big Data & AI
    - Proven Growth Track Record (& in many industries that are also growing)

will produce a very superior and highly profitable company in the near future.

All the above qualities are extremely rare to find (especially for companies listed on the ASX), and to be honest with you, I will not even consider selling a single NEA share and switch my funds into any other profit making company without the above unique qualities. Because I can see the above qualities are the ingredients of making a MEGA PROFITABLE & SUSTAINABLE company in the future. In my opinion, these are the opportunities that only come once a few decade.

I always ask myself, do I invest in a company that earns 1c or 5c per share right now wth a stable 3-5% growth profile, or do I invest in a company with no earnings but potentially with a much bigger eps in 5-10 years time and with an immediate 20-30% year on year growth profile. For those who understands Nearmap, they will say the latter but for value conscious investor they will choose the former (because for them, Nearmap is not even considered as an investment).

The truth is, Superior Growth companies are MUCH harder to find than Profit Making companies and this is why Nearmap's share price is where it is today. And I believe a big premium will always be in place on the share price as long as this massive growth trend continues. Ultimately, we will have a wave of investors who will invest during the current growth period (hence the rising share price). But many years from now, when this growth slows & Nearmap's business matures then the streams of profit rewards derived from the many different future products, services, & geographical regions will then be generated. During this next period, another wave of investors will invest into the company as increasing earnings & dividends will POWER the share price into another extensive up trend for many more years to come.

For anyone considering to take a new position in the stock, do your own research first, and after that, if you still:

- believe in the company,
    - believe in its strategies,
    - believe in its products,
    - believe in its people, &
    - believe in its vision

Then your strategy is simple:

Buy the DIPS and be PATIENT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.