NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

i chose them because they reflected the $10 price target of the...

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    i chose them because they reflected the $10 price target of the comment i was replying to and was only showing what investors look for at that price range , but to be fair i will compare models with waaax hopefully that wont be so sheet for you and you wont think im only trying to be a bear

Wtc - trading on tomorrow price today however very deep moat 19 of top 20 customers NEA doesnt have that kind of moat

alu - have been doing circuits since 90's have a large long term customer base multiple leg vertical products Nea disrupting new markets , new customers cost more and are harder to get

apx - closest model to Nea ( they would fall way short of the MC needed for Nea to be $10 aswell running on their numbers be closer to $5 )they also have a better moat with complex Artificial Intel IP less chance disruptive competition

Apt - interesting model existing revenue acts as interest free debt on customers purchases, personally im not convinced this model will survive a recession its somewhat of a Ponzi and defaults during a recession could smash this quickly other than its MC is 4.5 times NEA and outside of brand has no moat and is open to competition on all sides , Additionally i dont think the regulation thing has gone away completely, i can see challenges in that space i see NEA as the far better option in this case

xero - again another SaaS but a broader market than NEA - financially Nea is in a pretty good space cash on hand etc Xero has a checkered cash flow issues and some heavy secured notes xro have got a slight edge on the SaaS model by also having financial services cross selling NEA has yet to offer multiple leg services XRO has a massive MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.