MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Thank you @bedger for your comments. I thought that short...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Thank you @bedger for your comments. I thought that short positions take about 4 days to be reported and might we not know the true position at the moment?
    Whether there is more to come and a further drop in the share price the frustration is not having available cash to buy at these prices.

Clearly Novartis have extracted commercial terms where their risk has been carefully negotiated. Closing that agreement will settle the nerves of some investors, but the “inflection point” I keep hearing about is that OTAT meeting result. The data to date is fantastic and we can be confident that our therapies are potentially a “go to choice” in the line up of the treatment protocols for dealing with the damage caused by inflammation. Once we clear OTAT, the rest is a little time and a little money when put into perspective.

We will clear that OTAT hurdle I believe, as it should never have been there at this time as we should have been saving the lives of children with SRGvHD already!

Once that OTAT meeting is out the way, the money and time can be found with or without Novartis. It will also be imo a time when we are vulnerable to a low ball takeover attempt. I may consider $50 Aus at that time as that is what I consider that “inflection point” to be worth should a takeover be launched.

I have moved my sentiment back to buy. As one of the analysts put it at the CC question time, that is where the log jam is. There is an awful lot of pressure building up behind it. So when it is moved…….Woosh!
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.