MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Positioning Mesoblast for future successThese would be my...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663

Positioning Mesoblast for future success

These would be my suggestions:

1. Focuson Core Competency. I believe MSB’s greatest value lies in its Robust Intellectual Property (extensivepatent portfolio through 2040 in all major markets).

2. Rebrandproducts from Regenerative Medicine to:

a. Remestemcel-L(aGVHD, Covid-19 ARDS) – Life Saving Technologyprimarily for children – the younger ones can’t get vaccinated for COVID. Bringsome emotion into it.

b. Rexlemestrocel-L (Heart Failure, Back Pain) – Prevents Disease Progression primarily for adults. Focus on cost savings to society and a better quality of life (i.e. prevents future operations and halts/slows disease progression).

3. Encourageresearch from Key Medical Institutes (non-Pharma) in areas of unmet need toincrease the size of the market we can treat.

4. Openup books to Big Pharma to licence Technology for Key Market Areas of Need. Inreturn for an Exclusive Distribution Agreement/Partnership they are required tofund further clinical trials and government approvals.

On Novartis: If they do not sign soon – which I thinkthey will – but should they not open books up to multiple companies in therespiratory therapeutic area to promote more competitive and timely bids.

At present, I would pitch the Covid-19 ARDS results to Government’s in Europe and Asia forthem to treat Covid Patients in Hospitals (They may allow sale of product onthese results alone for children & under 65’s on an emergency basis). Inother words, bring some emotion into the story of we are capable of saving childrenand save ICU beds for other non-Covid patients that need urgent treatment. Soincrease penetration in other regions.

Summary: Outsourcefuture clinical trials including financing and registration to Big Pharmaas they have more resources/expertise. In return give them Exclusive Rights forthat indication with smaller Royalties as they are taking on risk. This bringsus back to Point 1. We make our dough from our intellectual property and in turn decrease our financing risk (i.e. healthy margin on the large number of unitsmanufactured, due to Covid and beyond).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.