CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

I believe that most of the scared jumpy speculators who jumped...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I believe that most of the scared jumpy speculators who jumped on board just prior to the announcement have now left the register or will have done so by the end of the day. So the question now is what are the short-term catalysts for a further strengthening in price?

The most obvious one is a confirmation of the signing of the Definitive Cooperation Agreement with LIH which could be within a week or two. A second one would be a further capital raise from "other investors" or a "reiteration that the YA facility is continuing" statement - either of these will be a strong endorsement to the market that people that are closer to the company still think it has a strong future (remember the share price rise we got the day of the last AUD 1m capital raise?). Then as an outside chance any amendment/alteration of the DERM decision by the end of February deadline could also be a black-swan event with a massive upswing (but this is because no-one, including me, thinks they will change their mind here).

The biggest threat i see in the near-term is an announcement that the YA facility has been cancelled. But this would mean they would lose more money on their equity position almost immediately. I hope instead they will use this as an opportunity to 'average-down' their entry price and continue backing the push offshore.

I for one - am just glad we have a stock that is trading - even if it is my biggest one day loss of all time!! ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.