GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"Chuck, my opinion is number of shares on issue is important,...

1. 13,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3918
    "Chuck, my opinion is number of shares on issue is important, particular a producer. It is a direct reflection of a company's PAST ability to create shareholder value."

Sometimes true RB, generally speaking, but with some companies it can be simply due to a company listing by buying a shell company so not necessarily a reflection of the new business.
    ABU has many shares for a similar reason.
    Same company as before, but a new business was formed now focused on gold in the NT of Aust with new assets and new management and an incredibly successful changeover from the previous business with the resource growth in ounces and especially in quality. Over 2 mill lower grade ounces but now in a separate ore body 565,000oz at 10.5g/t with the majority of the jorc defined from surface to 100ms and shown to be open to at least 250ms deep. (How many companies can boast those grades from surface?)
    The number of shares is a legacy not created by the current business and so not relevant to the existing highly successful new business, so again does not concern me in the least. I bought for the quality of the assets, value shown by the scoping study versus the low market cap and strong exploration upside in a very stable and safe country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.