VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I wanted to draw your attention to two points from my post...

1. 11,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    I wanted to draw your attention to two points from my post above. These are just two business lines with various items I'm expecting to hear news on in the near short term.

ATM E-Surveillance Business:

NOTE: TSI India has successfully deployed their proprietary e-surveillance solution across 500+ of their existing Punjab National Bank ATM sites of their total 2300 ATM sites (pre-Mphasis deal). The company recently turned cash flow positive without their e-surveillance solution across their remaining existing 1800 ATM sites. Remember this solution has reduced the costs of manned guards by 55%! What's this going to add to the bottom line?

NOTE: 300 Andhra Bank ATM sites now have TSI India's e-surveillance solution, for which TSI India will be remunerated based on a monthly fee per ATM site. 200 of the remaining contract left to go. Again, the company recently turned cash flow positive without this contract.

NOTE: TSI India was approved by Laxmi Vilas Bank just over 8 months ago. News on this front for two of the company's IP solutions could drop at any moment if the Andhra Bank news is anything to go by. Savings for the bank, more jam for us.

NOTE: On the 11/11/16, TSI India highlighted a new e-surveillance deal for 185 ATM sites with Kotak Mahindra Bank. TSI India beat existing market leaders on technical ability as well as price for their solution. These may take a little longer to deploy, but I do expect to hear a progress report in the interim.

Power Management Business:

NOTE: I wonder how many sites TSI India have integrated their power management solution across their own existing 2300 ATM sites? Page 8 of the 2015 Corporate Presentation below is instructive. It highlights that TSI India are in Phase 3 of deployment with HDFC Bank and that they have successfully worked with them to evolve operating efficiencies including electricity and e-surveillance. That could come in as a double whammy of news - e-surveillance and power management. How many ATM sites do we have with HDFC again Food for thought.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150515/pdf/42yl8x4cqbsnp7.pdf

NOTE: On the 15/03/16, TSI India was approved by Laxmi Vilas Bank to deploy its e-surveillance solution, integrated with its power management solution at their sample sites to showcase its system. That was eight months ago (exactly the same time as per Andhra Bank tender win). If successful TSI will have the opportunity to rollout across 900 Laxmi Vilas Bank sites for both e-surveillance as well as power management solutions. News on this front for two of the company's IP solutions could come in at any moment if the Andhra Bank news is anything to go by. Savings for the bank, more jam for us.

NOTE: On the 11/11/16, TSI India highlighted a NEW enhanced feature/capability of the power management solution.

- Electronic ATM site shutter down and up at designated times.
    - System under pilot trial for one of the large public sector banks in India.

These may take a little longer to deploy, but I do expect to hear a progress report in the interim.

See. lots to discuss besides the current share price.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.