C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Near term multi bagger and tin producer

1. 1,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    With so many catalysts coming and an undervalued market cap, ANW is one of the better plays on the ASX at the moment in my opinion.

Line wipes of .008 and .009 would suggest smoke signals of upcoming sales.

With sales due any day i just can't see this staying low again.

With conservative PE's this has three bags in it but more likely more if the ASX average PE is hit.

Soon to be seller/producer of Tin from there Granville Mine in South West Tasmania.

ANW has had some great recent catalysts, being the approval for expansion of the granville mine by the West Coast Council and ANW also having sorted funding for the foreseeable future through 3.25M Convertible Note.

The funding will be used for working capital in the expansion as well as drilling at Mt Cobalt which shows some fantastic grades including 7m at 0.84% Co and 0.83% Ni from 29m

Some recent movement in share price indicates some suggestion sales could start soon prior to ANW presenting at the Noosa Investment Conference.

The project economics indicate a projected profit of $5.5M per year, which will be used to fund the the much larger Taronga Project in NSW

Tin stockpiles are at 20 year lows so they are delivering in a very exciting period for tin producers.

ANW is one of two tin producers , so for exposure to Tin this is a compelling price.

For a recent interview with FNN see https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network166767.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $84 6.426K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1093941 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.