C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

I think we're at the end game for speculation and the beginning...

1. 15,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2575
    I think we're at the end game for speculation and the beginning of a proper business that will rise and fall based on output and profits. that transition has a lot of boxes to tick and processes to set up that are, in a word, boring. I am so used to betting big on drill result anticipation, off take deals, or produce sales contracts in my former trading days that its hard to re-align my brain to a more stable investment.

Its a long dead straight road from here to 5 million profit per annum from granville, + tarango,+cobalt, with some predictable announcements along the way. As a result, anticipation is removed and the speculators have nothing to ramp up or trade and little in the way of FOMO to prey on.... we saw this with the last two anns as a day after the traders jumped off at cost, or a little loss, as they had completely mis read the play. they thought that there would be a huge rush of interest.... what they forgot is that predictability eliminates volatility and volatility is how you scalp profits.

I feel like i'm getting old with a sizeable portion (almost all) of my investment portfolio tied up in a safe bet, I think i just evolved from trader to investor without knowing it.... ah!

just some of my odd ramblings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.