PNR 8.43% 9.0¢ pantoro limited

I believe you’ve missed my point, quite spectacularly actually....

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I believe you’ve missed my point, quite spectacularly actually. The marginal trade establishes a price to calculate the market capitalisation of a firm. So it has something more, I suggest, than the “zero relevance” you think it does. I shouldn’t have to actually say this.

I am not going to labour point the of my observations. A small junior miner like PNR can have its share price easily manipulated by those with knowledge of the structure of market depth placing trades moments before the close to be settled in after hours reconciliation where no further bids or offers are possible.

I could do this easily myself. This type of activity is easy to see, if you look. Once you see it, it raises questions any sensible person will ask themselves especially with a junior miner that some characterise as “quietly cautious” in a world where so much is now simply beyond their control.

My experience watching the trades in PNR is that this activity is not random, It has actually been quite crudely executed by whomever or whatever is doing it in my humble opinion.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.007(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $468.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $890.5K 10.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1114759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.007 ( 7.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.4¢ 4204055
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.