AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

near term sp catalysts, page-2

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi GC - unfortunately I do not see there being a significant short term catalyst for a rise in SP. While the items you listed would generally provide a lift in an explorer or near term producer's SP, I don't think that is the issue with AAM right now.

What the SP needs for a good boost is clear evidence that the current resource can be extracted profitably. I suspect we may have to wait until the next quarterly to find this out. The plant needs to run for a while at what will be 'normal' conditions to first prove that it can be done, and second to get an estimate on the cash costs. I don't think either of these are imminent.

But hmmm, in my other holdings I'd consider the 3-4 months to get this information as somewhat short term. I guess I had a shorter time horizon on AAM for this part of their development.

Its hard to be patient when you have this all this stuff on in the background while at the day job but I think it will be worthwhile. I've run the numbers on what they hope to achieve, if they take a bit longer to achieve it, so be it. When the cash starts coming in, the SP will reflect it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $5.091K 110.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37536 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.