SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

nearest guess, page-21

1. 773 Posts.

Hello Guys,

I am a positively SDL holder and I cannot help but be frustrated on how Euro is undoing itself as well as China's inflation issues. There are two major benefits of this unfolding crisis:

a.) USA BENEFITS-All the risk assets will go to the US dollars and buying bonds, just in time for the august deadline. I dont know what "political acting" is happening in the US but there are people positioning in the market when you get such volatility in a week! This is almost absurd. So last week, people who played the put option got burned to cinders and now those call are also taken out!

B.) CHINA BENEFITS - With this market turmoil, cash is king and who is got most cash in the world ? No price for guessing. The enquality in our society we can now see even in countries.

The overall ramification for SDL is that hopefully, there is no delay in the financing. I believe our CEO has a relationship with China Inc and that reputation is important in dealing with them. Any delay should be avoided and I believe that they will heed as any delay will be punished by the market.

The only thing certain is volatility!

uurrggh...frustrating!~

GO GJ! GO SDL!

superOX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.