PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi folksChoosie actually made the effort to state the facts and...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Choosie actually made the effort to state the facts and backed up what he said.

His post was no one liner without substance.

Lets give him some credit for that. I wish there was more of that.

I could have added a few more to that list as well....easily.

But thats not the point here.

The shareholders here, of which I am one, want to see this company do well. We back in management. We think Irvine is a great opportunity.

Differing opinion doesnt mean we are not all wanting the same result...or that we don't think these guys are competent. They have demonstrated enough to me to suggest they are!

I think comments on failed timelines here are justified. I also think comments stating that delays happen is also justified.

You can support management and you can critique them as well. You can have it both ways you know.

Fact is we all make investment trade decisions on info available.

Companies make statements and they make projections and timelines.
    If they fail to meet them then they should be taken to task on it whether its PLV or BHP.

Thats good business. And 'some' here disconnect when they hear that word.

THIS IS BUSINESS.

If you ordered a product and paid for it and it didn't turn up, if it was damaged, or the information/instructions were not included you would not be happy would you?

Its the same equation folks.

Don't let warm fuzzies and emotional attachment take your eye off demonstrated results and delays...and confidentiality/non binding agreements yet to demonstrate anything.

I'll add that I am comfortable with management and have no doubt Tony and the team are on the right track, so not here to lay the boot in to them at all. I'm glad they are running this company.Good people blah blah blah.

Just here to tell it as I see it and how the market perhaps sees it....and obviously some others here see it as well.

Keeping it real.

This company is run by men not mice. They can handle it...they don't need a support crew of 'yes men' to stick up for them everytime someone says anything on HC that doesnt stack up with the facts (as they appear now) 'they' might already know but others don't ;)

In a couple of months we will all be happy chappys and singing the praises of the company and the management....perhaps.

Until then 'results' count.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.