PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

nearest the pin 1st april 12011, page-95

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Good to see more coming out of the woodwork re the April 1 price.

I noticed the average so far is $2.10..mine is $2.08 so nice to know i'm roundabout the mean average mark....and as stated before I was 'conservative' re my Xmas prediction (93 cents)

Newmember if you are free carried good on you and goodluck. Good safe strategy.

I've changed my approach to this investment several times. 'Initially' I thought around 90 cents to $1 was a good return...and it was.
    The more I looked at the story, the fundamentals behind the story...and then the macro/economic environment supporting the story, I changed my strategy and set my sights much higher.
    I couldn't ignore or dismiss the companys demonstrated ability to reach targets, to exceed targets, and to get industry acknowledgement for their work to date.

This is not set in concrete as investments change... however when you are on a good thing stick to it.

Every dog has its day, every company reaches its pinnacle and matures to around full value.

PLV is nowhere near that and all indications are by the time production rolls around this company should be well north of where it is...in a multiple sense.

This current uptrend/momentum may stay with us till production....and full value may well be reflected in the share price leading up to, and before production.

We just don't know how the market will react to PLV once finance and the project economics are clearer.

I've learnt that cutting good companies too quickly...or trading them too much often leads to less profits.

In this instance i'm prepared for the dips along the way to the big developments and company making deals.

As I stated yesterday some resistance points lay ahead;
    Currently the 1.14 level then perhaps 1.25-1.35 (broker report valuations that may trigger profit taking and selling)

After that.....?

Skilled chartists may have some further ideas on that.

As for me? Well this next 20-25 cents in the share price beyond 1.35 level 'may' be challenging.

Next broker rec after 1.35 (i'm aware of) is $2.82 from Intersuisse so depending on the JTC 'and' the DSO course of events we just might make some serious headway towards that region.

A big jump there folks so we may see the market start looking towards those levels as news comes to hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.