PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Nearest the ( pin ) concentrate competition, page-202

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    I would call a $7,000 USD premium for Lithium Hydroxide over Carbonate a 'fundamental change'. Well It shows the demand anyway ! either way I'm not concerned as these 'partners' are the ones who 'really' need our product and if the likes of Ganfeng offer to fund an even bigger stage 2 now to get more quicker with some of their 'cash' I'm more than happy. If we are growIng wIth quality offtake partners who have qualIty customers also growing Im happy. It would be nIce if stage 2 was made wIth excess capacIty spare for a future local Aus Lithium HydroxIde plant (like the 2-4 proposed at MIN next door, theIr announcements gIve good costIngs FYI). PLS,AJM,MIN spare Spod capacIty making local Li HydroxIde (locatIon port hedland ?). Will also be intetestIng If one of our offtake partners also partners with MIN Woodinga and the local processIng, far less logIstIcs for them. Yes I've looked at Gold producers and theIr EBIT/MC, my money is majorIty PLS Its whIte gold, good thIng Is the market has just not woken up to It yet, just lIke A2M growth, (only wIth 1 Gold producer AMI). I own 3 types of gold PLS LI is one of them. All IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.